By Alexa Gray
1 head of cauliflower
3/4 cup almond flour
1-2 sprigs of oregano or 1 tablespoon of dried oregano
3 large eggs (Vegan Option: mix 1/4 cup of ground flax with 1/2 cup + 1 TBL of warm filtered water)
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
- Wash cauliflower, remove stems, and chop the rest into small pieces.
- Put them into your food processor and blend until it becomes very fine.
- Measure 3 Cups of this Cauliflower flour and use a nut milk bag or a cheesecloth to dry the ground up cauliflower.
- Add cauliflower "flour", almond flour, oregano, eggs (or egg alternative if vegan) sea salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl.
- Mix everything with your hands to form your "dough".
- Create mini crusts and line them on parchment paper.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, prepare the pizza toppings of your choice (tomato sauce, vegetables, cheese, etc.).
- Remove the pizza from the oven.
- Cover the pizzas with the toppings and return to the oven for 5-10 minutes
- Remove from the oven and enjoy!
About The Author:
Alexa Gray is a passionate health coach, wellness educator and natural health writer committed to teaching practical tools for ultimate wellbeing. Through her colorful blog SuperFoodSuperLife.com, she shares great products, restaurants, artisans and literature that are close to nature, made with compassion and revitalize the spirit. A trained fine art photographer based in L.A., Alexa loves behind the scenes interviews with natural product pioneers, which inspire her readers with informative stories from the front lines of the healthy lifestyle movement. Alexa is a certified holistic health practitioner and certified raw foods nutritionist.