You could use any of our 3 coconut cremes for this recipe (or coconut butter). The vanilla bean would be an especially nice touch!
- 1/3 cup cooked pumpkin puree
- 1/3 cup melted coconut creme
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar, ground in a coffee grinder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, or to taste
- In a bowl, stir all ingredients together until evenly combined.
- Transfer it to the fridge to chill and firm up, at least 2 hours.
- Roll into balls and place them in the freezer while making the chocolate.
- Whisk together the cacao butter and sweetener in a bowl set over a pot of hot water. This is important to keep the chocolate fluid.
- Sift in the cacao powder and gently whisk the mixture together until smooth.
- Dip the truffles into the chocolate and remove them with a fork, allowing excess to drip back into the bowl.
- Set on a parchment paper lined tray.
- Let set in the fridge for a few minutes and drizzle more chocolate on top if desired.
- Dust with cinnamon.
Recipe courtesy of Sweetly Raw
Healing Lifestyles & Spas content focuses on integrating healing remedies, alternative medicine, natural living, spa wisdom, and nature into our lives, providing tools and inspiration to lead a more healthy and healing lifestyle. We all need to slow down, press pause, and nurture this absolute need to give back to ourselves. Remember to Live Mindfully, Eat Joyfully, Travel Consciously. Sign up and get your your daily dose of spa-living in an easy, bite-size tip, right in your inbox! We provide a wide range of experiences to enrich your mind, stretch your imagination, feed your psyche, move your body, and give you spa delights!